MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

what if they settled main case, page-21

1. 529 Posts.
    defplayer

I cannot see where ministerial intervention can come from.

It is not like the Cazaly case over a dispute of tenenments that goes before the minister to see who has the right to them.

CHM is seeking through the courts a remedy of a constructive trust through which they would be granted a portion of the Crossland Pty Ltd shares owned by MMX for alleged previous transactions. Shares in Crossland now owned 50/50 by MMX and Mitsubishi (not a defendent)

The tenenments are not sought and would remain in the company. It is just the ownership of the shares held by MMX that is in indispute and subject to the case.

A question that a MMX shareholder might like to ask is what indemnities have MMX given Mitsubishi in relation to matter in securing the first payment.

If you are refering to political interference in the legal system then we are entering very serious area's.

This process will run through the court process including potentially an appeal process. It as a legal claim and not a tenament claim and will never end in front of a minister.

The government I am sure like Mitsubishi will be saying to MMX get this s--- sorted out.

Still think settlement
    30 million MMX shares plus 2.5 million cash for costs before it gets to court and MMX shares plus $3.00 before 30 June next year and testing historic highs within 24 months

Goodnight all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.