ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

If my memory is right, a CHINESE company is aligned with ETM for...

1. 2 Posts.
    If my memory is right, a CHINESE company is aligned with ETM for processing of the minerals.

But what IF the WEST has decided, they want the access to the minerals, want to keep them away from the Chinese.

Would it be possible for that to be a 'reason' why this isn't moving forward? Kill the project off so to speak, then do like Tanbreez and CRML is doing?

Note, I don't own any CRML, seeing naaja shaking hands with the CEO? Find it hard to believe that she would be doing that
    while at the same time, plotting to deny them the right to move forward.

And notice, no mention in the article of the uranium limit, whether or not that deposit has the same 'concerns' ETMs does.

Been thinking about the concern of the WESTERN nations over their limited access to some pretty critical resources like the REEs, how China is reportedly controlling a large % of the REE deposits/resources. Then read about the CRML alignment/involvement, and started going, you know, I might not be that far 'off' with respect to MAYBE WHY this happened to ETM.

But that raises the question of, how would this denial help diassociate themselves from who was it, Shenghe (??)

JUst a pondering.. But I won't be surprised to see the Tanbreez/CRML alignment go thru cause again, the WEST needs access to REES. If nothing else, keep the Chinese from getting their hands on more of them. FWIW

Disclaimer: haven't owned any since the threat to the permit became 'real' with the change in the gov't. And would like to, but not until there is some clarity, and at the moment, going to find out where CRML stands in terms of production status. Might decide to own some of them...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $15.15K 757.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.