You're overreacting even with sleepy Joe being put under the...

1. 15,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1411
    You're overreacting even with sleepy Joe being put under the blankets by none other than Obama. What's that Deep Purple song, ...is a long way from home. Anyway, none of this will affect your life in the slightest, it's just a diversion from the mundane. You love it but as far as you are concerned, I wouldn't be rushing for 'mothers's little helper', a song the Rolling Stones sang in honour of diazepam. ' She keeps running to the shelter for mother's little helper'. Great song. But back to you. Diazepam or valium can be used in a number of ways and for a variety of condition. Not being your doctor I have no idea what your need might be but below are a few indications. I will give you a selection and you pick the one that will suit you needs most, whether it be for enjoyment only purposes or pharmacological improvement purposes.

How to Use Diazepam Suppositories for Pelvic Muscle Spasm
    For the ladies, this goes in the front door
    Diazepam, the active ingredient in Valium, is a benzodiazepine medication that works by relaxing muscles and reducing muscle spasms.When used in suppository form, it is absorbed directly into the pelvic area, allowing it to target the specific muscles causing dysfunction and pain.

diazepam 5 mg-7.5 mg-10 mg rectal kit

Color:clear

This medicine is a clear, kit

This one goes not via the front entrance but rather the derrier driveway.

UPDATE

The FDA announced that there is an ongoing shortage of both brand and generic forms of diazepam rectal gel.

A gel, not to make your hair stand on end but your end to stand ! I like that.

Rectal diazepam for prehospital pediatric status epilepticus in liquid form.
    I don't need you to say that if it does fit, it doesnt fit for the treatment of epilepsy. It's a winner here for the younger ones.

In summary, and sorry for the big letters, grab a bottle of chilled vintage Krug and toast Donnie. put the valies away.

Last edited by beefarmer: Today, 10:00

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.