GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

what if we are bankstered forever

1. 5,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I am not such a conspiracy person as many posters here. But I have an open mind. And a lot of what is written smacks of truth.

Personally, I am a believer of the (obvious) destruction of currencies. And the reasons are obvious: the debt of 90%+ of sovereigns can only be serviced with the ponzi scheme. Anyone thinking this through for five mins no this. So this fact is not open for discussion (at least not in this thread).

But... since Gold (and silver) are the only alternative for MONEY (a store of value), then they should be a safe investment... but, but

What if for the next 100 years the price of gold and silver is artifically destroyed by these 'banksters' or 'fraudsters' of 'shonky governments'. It is possible? In 20 years will I be sitting on gold that has not moved one penny - because I have been tricked and cheated.

It would be a valid reason to NOT invest in PMss if one considered that the prices can be manipulated forever.

Is it possible? Or will PMs eventually trade at a logic value - a value in relation to the total value of paper money on earth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.