GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Let us get the woman's point of view again. Having coffee with...

1. 5,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Let us get the woman's point of view again. Having coffee with wifey yields her single point vs my 'big blowup theory'. THEY wont let it happen. She does not use the terms banksters and govts... it is just THEY. And THEY will not let it happen simply by printing as much as they need to get out of whatever mess THEY are in.

She says the US has taught the world how to do it. Just print that money as you need. I guess the European Union learned quick.

So, assuming the big blowup is prevented (we need to protect your cattle from being rustled, Skol) and the money just keeps printing.

Then WHAT in the world does one do. It seems we have two choices Gold and Cattle. Recently I have moved a bit of gold into silver - thinking if the world keeps going along, silver is at least a metal used AND a PM.

Hey, I think I know what to do... remember the Jews when Moses went up the mountain. They made gold cattle. An each way bet if ever there was one. That worked out well.

We only need to use Zac (Skol's dog) to hunt out a few of his cattle, then, taking the gold from the banksters teeth (they would not be tungsten, would they), simply dip the cows into the gold fondue, then presto. We are back to where we where when Moses was making his way down the moutain with the stone tablets.

Back to the point. Even Skol will agree with this... THEY will print money until they can print no more. If gold is not the hedge against that money backed by air (I like that... better than the wooden nickel), then WHAT is the hedge.

If not GOLD then what?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.