NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

what if

1. 5,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    What if the farm-out agreement will be announced in next two weeks? Based on Peter's tone, I am sure this time we will get the deal inked soon. Primary for Redhill, if succeed then Xanadu--this is what I understand from the norwesterly, the farm-out will we two stages.

If there is still the long long wait, why peter give us such hint when he talked about shale gas?

What if the well hit oil in Redhill south, and flow oil like the well in Jingemia, up to 2000-3000bod, net to NWE 1000 bod?

If so, our TP/15 reserve been verified, then Xanadu is our next firm target.

What if in next 3 weeks, AWE relase the shale gas detailed analysis and show us a very positive shale gas prospect in northern perth basin?

What if the new 3d seismic survey in Puffin indicate the 700MMbbl in place potential, and more than 100MMbbl recoverable oil. Sinopec cannot just let its $650 Million investment in puffin just handing on like this, in addition, since Puffin is a billion project, clearly More than 100MMbbl recoverable oil is the right target.

What if the Wessex basin farm-out done in a very quick manner--it's my view that Wessex basin actually much much reliable than TP/15 because it just next to the 500MMbbl proven oil field.

What if NWE decides to sell Wessex basin interest, or the Puffin interests then focus on TP/15, and the shale gas?

The above is not dreaming, it's reality , they are the cards in Peter's hands, I sniff he looks like wanna sell some interests then focus on shale gas.

Already Waitting for months, very close to a deal, and very close to our new future--shale gas player; oil producer;incresed income from Jingemia; I really think it's not the right time to sell our shares.

Anyway just my view in such a market.

Good luck for buyers and sellers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.