NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Hello raiderup, Agree that they have 14 M of gas sands.Below is...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hello raiderup,

Agree that they have 14 M of gas sands.

Below is a excerpt from a 10 June report from AWE.

"The target Wagina reservoir was intersected at a depth of 3,861 metres and thicker than expected gas pay is indicated by the MWD logs. An attempt to obtain wireline logs over the gas reservoir interval has been impeded by difficult hole conditions. Upon finishing logging operations, the well will be completed for testing and production."

It is probable from that they have taken longer to report their findings to the market and shareholders of which I am one.

Should not be long now before we all know the results as Origin are currently completing running 4 1/2" tubing to total depth.

With the thickness of the producing horizon now reported as increased, the results should auger well (pardon the pun) for NWE. Also the rig is then to drill Wolf 1 to further test the extent of the Redback find.

So, I am quietly optimistic about NWE's prospects and whilst they haven't announced a JV partner as yet to drill their Wytch Farm and TP15 prospects, I put this down to the world economic conditions prevailing atm.

I agree, patience in this one will be rewarded and i have been a holder since 2005.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.