ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

what if..., page-25

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    HD,

I'll keep it short as well.

AOE did the same. But in the end Shell won the war. It all amounted to as to what AOE thought was good enough by retaining some of the assets that Shell didn't want at the time.

I hope, for everyone's sake, that you are right.

But, in the end, your guess is as good as mine. Believe me.

Then you also wrote:

"" and most likely sign LNG offtake agreements perhaps by year's end, and shortly after conclude the purchase of the LNG site. There may not be much for STO to "take" if they wait too long!""

Obvioulsy you jumped to conclusion to soon, without reading my post properly.

In that, I wrote that if the things will turn out the same as thet did with AOE/Shell, STO will wait for ESG to do all the hard Yakka while spending their own money, and then if they want to, and when they are ready, they will take it out without risking any of their own money in Capex and all other expenses.

Don't forget that STO is currently holding 19.999% of the ESG register, and no one can take that away from them, unless they (STO) choose otherwise.

Besides, how long do you think it would take to get the LNG train in Newcastle ready for production, plus Enviromentals studies, and everything else that goes along with that??
    Gladstone has been going on for a few years already now, and it is envisaged that production will not start there for at least another 4 or 5 years, I believe.
    You can see how long it is taking for STO to go ahead with that, and how much capital they have to raise to do it. That is what stumped AOE from going ahead.

Where is the money coming for that then????

Please DYOR.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.