ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hey allI am a relative 'newbie' on HC and the ESG thread so I...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey all

I am a relative 'newbie' on HC and the ESG thread so I try not to do too many posts but I really enjoy this thread and it really is the best one here IMO.

Yep...the 'ball' is played pretty hard alot of the times and sometimes so is the 'man' but it really is great to read and sometimes participate. Overall the level of posting is fabulous ranging from the ones perhaps seen as stirrers to the other end of the spectrum that absolutely believe in the ESG story and go to alot of trouble to do research and share their opinions. I have no ESG posters on the 'ignore list'.

The 'pysch' behind why we post on these threads really fascinates me but this is for another day.

I am still very concerned with the quality and timliness of the disclosure by ESG and regard it, in the absence of 'facts' that have not been shared, disgraceful.

Our interest in ESG is an investment and we don't have to 'love' the people that manage the company or the coy itself...but....we have to be able to rely on what they say and trust them to inform the market in a timely manner when there are difficulties.

Essentially, the question we must ask is whether we can still make money out of this...perhaps the low quality of the communications from ESG is sympomatic of bigger issues or not......I really don't know.

Enough rambling, the main purpose of my comments is to say that one of the 'benefits' of maturing is that it gives you a great sense of perspective in relation to these type of things.

Perspective can make you a truck load of money and a lack of it can lose it just as fast.

In the coming days and weeks I will put things into a much better perspective than perhaps looking at one day and one very poor effort from management in a vacuum.

Perhaps the contributions from the ESG'rs provide that range of views that help us find our individual perspectives.

Anyway, interesting times ahead....life is short...perhaps that provides the best perspective of all!!!!

Best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.