SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Mr DGC re your post from November Quote"Me too.. I was adamantly...

1. 587 Posts.
    Mr DGC re your post from November

"Me too.. I was adamantly against the 1.9 offer but I'm reconsidering accepting even though I'll lose about 20k. My confidence in the management of SBL is gone and the company may just run out of money and close up shop in 6-12 months if they don't get support from a buyout. I'll still hold LG so then I can monitor their performance and news, who knows, they may jump to $2-3 a share or more if they are aggressively expanding gold holdings.

Im seriously considering voting yes now... for those who are still a no, can you try to pull me back to your side with confidence?"

Why bother posting, who are you trying to convince, you mentally accepted the offer last November, unfortunately you are now even further underwater but you can look forward to LG at $2 - $3 apparently.

I think you may be another spruiker for LionGold, much in the style of Roygbiv and Leocki.

Like Goatpointer said, 20% is a long way from 90% when you know that the 20% includes Infiniti and all the Directors shares.

These guys are not going to make it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.