NST 0.70% $14.14 northern star resources ltd

what if...

1. 1,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    NST holders.

Call this mischief making or not having enough to do, but I'm going to throw this one out there.

Michael Fotios is Non-Executive Director at NST. People familiar with this stock know how Michael sunk money very early on into NST and his connection with Billy B.

In his words, he invests in people not companies. Very recently he divested and sold down his interests in NST and has recently made a play through his company Investmet into Horseshoe Metals Ltd 'HOR'.

Now before you goldies jump down my throat, HOR owns tenements in WA in the vicinity of the now famous Degrussa find.

One of their main tenements at Horseshoe lights, formerly a copper mine now closed, is currently being proved by HOR. They only have $2.6Mill in the bank. They are hitting through recent drill results of between 1-4% CU, and are going to need some cash.

Could this be a golden (pardon the pun) opportunity for NST to ride on in and buy a stake. I have got to say, there is no point NST leaving cash sloshing around in the bank not doing anything.

I like the idea of NST becoming a mining house, not strictly focussed on gold.

With copper up or at worst holding value at btw $3.30-$3.50 US/lb why wouldn't be a good time to go in and take a stake in another copper stock.

Its in WA, they have a director already on the board they trust, it straddles Degrussa.

Just my thoughts......

Welcome the barrage or criticism or other takes on potential investment opportunities for NST.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.14
Change
-0.100(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.21 $14.28 $14.03 $54.99M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7500 $14.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.15 2106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.