CTP 3.85% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

What If, page-32

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Federal government needs to invoke laws that supersede the Northern Territory governments attitude to fracking on national security of gas supplies to manufacturers and retail customers in the East coast market. There will be a major ongoing lack of affordable gas for manufacturing and base-load power by 2018.)"'

While you are at it, why doesn't the Federal Government do something and invoke laws about forcing the States of NSW and VIC. about allowing Gas and oil Companies doing what they do best, drilling and exploration that is.?? After all, what is good for the goose is good for the gander...isn't that how they say.??

If they were to be doing that, instead of letting the greenies doing what they want and roam freely around the Country, there would be no gas shortages in the East Coast of Australia at all, but exporters of it.

Just look at the O&G reserves Metgasco (MEL) alone had and then tell me. Yet they were forced to close up by the NSW Govt, and made to walk away from these huge deposits. And I mean huge not just like CTP has at the present time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.