GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

that extract from a Locke report ain't an analysts report....

1. 40 Posts.
    that extract from a Locke report ain't an analysts report.
    that's a broker (we don't like brokers - remember Hogans Heroes?) with a stated interest as they took part of the recent placements. They are jsut quoting what GDN put in its early reported gesstimates for the target (when the Leadville was a major part of that target). Have seen no mention of any independent analyst's report predicting target reserves.

Paradox was a valid exploration target. Not all targets come up with the goods. So much good investigative research has been posted on this site - so why do so many posters seem to ignore facts and possibilities that might contradict their stated stock position?

Some posters ask about flow rates. As a comparison, from a different geolgoical setting but still a US gas well, Entek (ETE) announced Gulf of Mexico flow rates of 47.5MMscfD from the discovery well and 50.5MMscfD from the follow up well a kilometre away. Both wells were 15,000ft wells. These rates are ~1,000 times greater than the rates being mentioned in this thread. And that makes two 15,000 ft wells, offshore, drilled successfully in 5 months....ETE's market cap is $23 mill - about a quarter of GDN at the moment.......it only has 5% vs GDN's 100%, but at those sorts of flow rates that translates to cash flow.

Looking at all the reports from the Paradox well I'm not a believer but I'm also no oil and gas geo / drilling expert.

Good Luck all you who hold - let's hope there's a good 1st birthday announcement today.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.