YGL yilgarn gold limited

Looking the performance of Nido over last few days one is prone...

1. 3,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Looking the performance of Nido over last few days one is prone to guessing what might be going on. The volume and relative strength of Nido against the overall market was impressive to say the least. I agree with Salty that it looks more than just an increasing interest due to Galoc. It begs the question on what would the SP have been if the massive buying of late had occured a month ago?

One long held veiwpoint is that Nido is/has been a takeover target. Pure speculation on my part but lets assume that Nido is in the sights of somebody who wants either a big chunk or the whole company. Lots of questions raised here on price paid, can the buyers source enough stock etc. etc.

The big question for Yillers holders is what will be the effect on YGL if a takeover of Nido is effected. It would have to be positive - as Nido's only real assets are Galoc and the SC's in the Palawan basin. With YGL sharing one of the best SC's with Nido the implication of owning sought after prime oil real estate must be very positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YGL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.