BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

you know dbk, I tend to read things in their context. In this...

1. 134 Posts.
    you know dbk, I tend to read things in their context. In this case the context was a previous announcement (please note reference to follow up visit below) made 12/12/07 which reads:

The Board of Republic Gold (“Republic” or the “Company”) today announces that over the past weekend the Company hosted a delegation of senior executives from a major Chinese mining group. This mining group has an annual turnover of approximately AUD$3B.

The members of the delegation expressed great interest in investing outside of China and in Republic’s prospects in particular. This company has two investments already outside of China, both in Africa. The delegation travelled to Australia with the sole purpose of visiting the Company
    to view its projects and hold preliminary discussions on a possible involvement with Republic. A follow-up visit has already been agreed and will take place in the New Year.

The delegation was particularly interested in the Company’s gold projects in Far North Queensland and in the Burraga Copper Project. This is an excellent compliment for the Malaysian Chinese investors who have predominantly invested in the Company because of the tungsten projects.

Yours faithfully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.