UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

what if...

1. 62 Posts.
    What if you’re a insto broker……

you read that FMG intend to increase their tpa from 45tpa to 110 tpa but you know its a costly exercise..

..you have a fair idea that FMG don’t want to dilute any further so you assume that, with FMG’s buying power and need to meet production targets, that they may be also looking for future sources of IO…(the closer to DSO the better)…..

..you’ve read that a certain minor IO spec has intentions of creating a spur to FMGs open access line and are confident enough in their product to announce this in a feasibility study….

..you know that the next decade of IO will potentially remain strong due to ‘the rapid growth of infrastructure construction in China, India, Brazil and Russia’ …

..so you put 2 & 2 together and start trying to accumulate as soon and as cheaply as possible before…. then you cap as quickly and aggressively as possible and wait knowing that…… “If you find it, drill it, assay it, measure it then JORC it – they will come”. (I think this is a direct quote from the movie Field of Dreams but I’m not sure) ..

..Trees are shaken and at the Friday drink at the local insto watering hole, you have a little tale to tell…. just a thought, probably just complete rubbish.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.