SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

what if..., page-3

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    i believe it would hit the moon lol

supply and demand less stock on offer the more they will want it hence the more they will pay.
    lets say no one wants to sell the price is 50 cents, a bid goes in at 60 someone will sell at a 20% premium then that buyer holds another offer will come in and it will increase in price until they find a seller and so on.
    in a perfect world were there are no traders just long term investors than the price could go anywhere, unfortunately it isn't perfect people mostly react to greed and fear, eg at a 20% premium people would hit the sell button in case they miss out, times that by hundreds watching the screen and the same with buyers wanting to make a killing they buy on impulse in case they miss the run, its a never ending circus.
    there are of course exceptions to the rule and in this case sdl is one off them someone is buying up big time and traders are going along for the ride.
    there has been plenty taking profits along the way and waiting for the retrace but are probably finding themselves buying back in at higher price.
    anyhow could be wrong I'm also learning how these things work, sry for the ramblings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.