CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Nicky6 said:"At least I dont have a rep to protect."Don't...

1. 28 Posts.
    Nicky6 said:

"At least I dont have a rep to protect."

Don't underestimate yourself, Nicky. You've got a reputation for being straight-up and for having unwavering faith in CVI. When that faith is tested by a less than ideal announcement or a BRR that seems to raise more questions than it answers, you don't panic and start laying blame everywhere.

The grocery clerks that post on here incessantly demanding irrefutable facts and verifiable numbers miss the point completely. Speculative stocks, by nature, will have grey areas and loose ends waiting to be tidied up. If they didn't have, they would not be speculative. The fact that this concept appears to have totally eluded quite a few people is surprising, because nobody can say they weren't warned. Anybody who did more than three minutes of research would be aware that Cityview is not exactly a blue chip security. I don't mind reading the complaints of people who actually hold stock in CVI; the SP is down and everybody is annoyed about that. We are all entitled to have a whinge when we are feeling out of pocket.

Nothing really great was ever achieved without a lot of sweat and frustration, so there is no reason to think that Smyth would sail through the process of putting together a basket of resource assets without numerous delays, switch-backs and even the occasional dead end. If maintaining faith and being patient means we may miss out on investing in some other opportunity, well, so be it. I believe the rewards will be there in spades. I'm not silly enough to put a date on that prediction, nor am I silly enough to demand that it be tomorrow.

As for the non-holders that float in and bless us with their gems of wisdom... spare us! Some of them raise pertinent issues but most of them are just taking their egos for a walk. I guess some of them are just so conceited, so enraptured by the sounds of their own voices, that they can't believe we don't hang on every word. I suppose I should put some of them on ignore, but there is a certain entertainment value in such breathtaking displays of arrogance.

So good luck to all holders. We need some, and we'll get some in due course (as MS would say).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.