ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

what if. ?, page-11

1. tui
    6,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1497
    Life is all about risk. The secret is to minimise your risk. I study the ASX Junior oil and gas sector just about full time. I am a member of several sites where I post under the name Bermuda.

Over the last few years I have learnt to glean a lot of great info from the informed posters on these sites and to ignore those who simpy are guessing. Many thanks to all on this site who showed me the way into ITC. I dont trade but just pick out stocks with tremendous medium to longterm upside. ITC is one of these.

ITC is now starting to grow a very sturdy stalk which will later bud and flower profusely as the months tick by. Unfortunately it wont last that long. Someone will take them out and when that happens we can all move on to our next opportunity. I do hope Eddie is well enough to appreciate all his hard work. Does anyone know how he is getting on. When I get back home I will ring Greg but in the meantime it's more of this sweltering heatwave in London.

Again, thanks to all posters who contribute to the beautiful ITC picture we are painting. ( this post is a little flowery but c'est la vie. lol ).

AS Gotta knows, I gotta few....and I sure aint selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.