ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

Good points there 247... I think the real kicker for ITC will...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    Good points there 247... I think the real kicker for ITC will come after the wells cased for production in the last season come online and we push ahead with the increased production in growler... To further this will be next seasons or rather this seasons drilling program with the new 3d targets we are almost assured of a new province... the next 6 months will be a company making time and these target of 20 cents may not sound so crazy pending the release of more fantastic news...

On the corporate side STO would be an obvious suitor though there are alot of other players circling or directly involved in the basin...

IMHO i see ITC as a future ten bagger... i mean if we keeping hitting oil we are almost certain for further appreciation... Further i do believe oil will continue its run up and settle in a band of between 75 - 85 USD Lets just remember what we have is finite.. ITC is looking incredible solid ATM and as a brief overview we have alot to look forward to...

1. Increased production = Increased Revenue
    2. Increased reserves
    3. New wells coming online as producers
    4. Increased attention from larger oil players
    5. Results from the 3D Seismic
    6. New drill targets

oh and last but not least...

7. TAKEOVER BID AT 20 C +

IMHO screaming buy much the same as i said it was screaming buy back down at 3c..... I have been in this over a year and i will continue to vouch for its future... MARK MY WORDS THIS WILL SURPRISE AND WILL HIT 20 C

GOOD LUCK GUYS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.