ZNO 0.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

What ignorants are selling

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    My reasons for not selling this stock
    1) Coronavirus is here to stay long. The panic from coronavirus is going to stay longer well after it's gone that would be at least for two to three years. No body wants to die.
    2) Zoono is making making money. ZOONO is already making profit. CEO has said in the interview that we are way in black, which means we are a profitable company.
    3) Last quarter was well over 10 million dollars. I expect this company to generate a revenue of 60 to 80 million dollars a year even being extremely conservative. Probably touch upto 100 million dollars of revenue in coming years. Valuation would be in billions of dollars if it so happens.
    4) This outbreak is going to change a lot of things about human behaviour on this planet. Now everyone is going to have OCD about cleanliness. Peoples very behaviour is going to change right from avoiding handshake to the way they touch things. Little bit of unclean surface they are going to avoid.
    5) Big names are associated with Zoono like London underground. Few deals are being finalized the moment they come the share prices wont stay where they are.
    6)Thousands of tonnes of stuff like zoono is going to be purchased in next couple of years. Disinfectant spray mania wont stop with the stop of virus or discovery of vaccine. It has not stopped in china.
    7) Developing countries like india have enough budget for disinfectants. They will come on board once zoono strikes deal with london metro services, qantas etc. They wont wait to revalidate the product again and again.
    8) Australia being a rich country the government might give one big order to zoono as it is effective against coronavirus for 30 days. Who knows it might happen.
    9) I think zoono is focusing on big clients with substantially large orders. Which is why it has no time for small orders from the internet via website.
    10) My last reason but not the least, I dont want to touch anything else at the moment on ASX other than a company which makes a product that kills coronavirus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $19.30K 705.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 167997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.