ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

That's very true but IMO (I work in Nz's health care system)...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

That's very true but IMO (I work in Nz's health care system) even if they do find a cure/vaccine/treatment for this, there will always be the fear of this happening again. Very few have control or knowledge around Corona having a second outbreak. There is also the possibly of another pathogen developing in the short and long term (Another mutating virus could come along with completely different rules of engagement). This effect that this virus has left on the public's understanding of personal hygiene and the holes it has exposed in a global pandemic response.

Funding for the treatment...
    If health care systems can free up beds (which usually cost thousands of $$ per day that a person is using one) and save millions of dollars by using simplistic and cheap (compared to cost of hospitalization). they will take it the cheaper option.

Do you think this treatment is going to be free/cheap/easyaccess to all? IMO not likely unless quick global agreement on costs/manufacture/delivery etc. stories of Trump admin already trying to make treatment exclusive - its a sad reality but its the reality we live in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.174M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 193811 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 269339 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.