PER 0.00% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Lets be straight. This forum has become very jaded with innuendo...

1. 61 Posts.
    Lets be straight.
    This forum has become very jaded with innuendo that certain posters are manipulating the stock. Either by supposed capping/one tick trading as a larger holder (MOT) or constant ramping (star).
    You are both the most active posters on this forum, however to add to the mess you guys have a need to personally attack each other.I have a full time job, work hard for my income and am each day excited to see how my investments are working for me. Imagine having to sift through the thumping of you both beating your chests to obtain any info on why (or why not) my money is safe.
    Fact is, you are both 'tolerated' as you are both very well informed and do deliver quality information on a regular
    When I have a question (and I have plenty) I generally hold your response with high regard. I fact, I have a few now.
    Why has ISis moved down almost 40 per cent in 2-3 mths or is this current market ?
    If Isis has current m/cap of 660 mill, average 8mill incoming and only one drug commercialized , do you think it reasonable we should be valued at 1/5th (approx 100 mill) if alt1103 proves GHD control (effectiveness /efficacy)
    What is m/cap of company delivering only successful product 'mimopherson' and what earnings do they have / or are projecting as this is the first place for a competitive analasys.
    Why is Isis not acknowledging completion of phase 2 on alt102 or adding recent news from ANP on stem cell (alt102) on there website as this should (you would assume) add value to their bottom dollar
    What is the next 'milestone' payment we have to make to both Isis and their partner(as we are orphan drug applicants on alt103 on acramology and possibly soon alt102 with stem cell recovery.
    Just looking for the fundamental answers why we are unloved despite macro forces which play a toll, However not to this extent.
    Look forward to your as advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ $31.98K 379.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262571 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 119843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.