PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Cabe i think you may be mistaken on the Isis website not...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Cabe i think you may be mistaken on the Isis website not acknowledging phase 2 on atl1102 or them adding anp's stem cell news as shown below on their website. Below is the partner news from isis website and in the drugs in development part on isis website it shows atl1102 in the middle of phase 2 section. This would mean that atl1102 is completed phase 2a n still needs to complete phase 2b which they are searching for a partner for. Who knows but possibly this stem cell news on atl1102 will get that partner quicker then anticipated.

Yes stars n mots can sometimes play at each other but i think they both believe and know that anp is undervalued and have the same target. Some get annoyed at anp not moving upwards here and now but with the markets on edge it is proving difficult. In a better market anp would be multiples higher but here and now we need patience till the dust settles on the market and hopefully out of the other end anp is a bolter like prr was out of the gfc times.

from isis website

Partner News

Our partnership strategy has enabled us to build a broad product pipeline and to create an annuity of license fees, milestone payments and royalty revenues while limiting development expenses. This strategy enables us to remain focused on research and development and to discover new drugs and expand our and our partners' pipelines. Please check here for updates on news, event participation and important scientific publications from our partners.
    News
    2011-09-21 A Phase III Clinical Trial Testing Long-Term Pain Management in Men With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Is Open and Enrolling
    2011-09-20 ATL1102 New Stem Cell Mobilization Indication - Internatinoal Patent Application Lodged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.