DES 21.1% 11.8¢ desoto resources limited

How did you go Brettdale? Did you grab some DES today? if you...

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    How did you go Brettdale? Did you grab some DES today? if you bought today you'd be better off than me, My average is 25 cents. You do ask a hard question though, but put it this way, if I was to start again I'd be buying before the half yearly results are released next month. You could hang out in hope that it falls a few more cents, and short of news its not going to move far from 20 cents.

I'm accumulating, and will grab some more should she hit 15.5 again. (ever though I keep telling myself I have enough). Trading at a PE of just 2.17, its still important that you take the time (plenty) to get to know the business, there are a number of differing views on this forum, such is the "complexity" (new era?) of DES.

Check out some of their websites, read their forums and see who's advertising on them, and who they would appeal to. I've watched a few clips from "Nice Shorts", listened to music from MP3 and enjoyed browsing "Oyster on line".

There are somethings about DES I worry about, but overall I remain confident on its direction.

As to whether you hold off, thats up to you.

Oscar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.8¢
Change
0.021(21.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.44K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49495 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 62797 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.