DES 0.00% 11.0¢ desoto resources limited

Very good Dylan, you actually highlight a very good point. The...

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Very good Dylan, you actually highlight a very good point. The PE that I quoted was from reputable sources and use accepted methods of calculating it. A lot of investors use that when doing their research, I use it when starting, hence I threw that in as a guide. Now you've just done the same thing with your "Advice" that future PE's will be 19 or more. How was this arrived at? Did it take into account the impact of Mess & noise,the Sony deal or even the dividend payment from BYI? I'm not trying to be critical of forward pe's or any other method people chose to follow but more so point out how hard it would be to keep up with DES given its constant accquisitions and the dynamic enviroment in which it opperates. Anyway what we've just done is show just two of many ways to look at a company, highlighting the fact that investors need to do their own research.

I'd actually be interested to know what others use to watch or evaluate DES ? ( I think I've settled on one ????? ).

Cheers

Oscar

PS. The only advice I'd ever give would be to DYOR

http://www.asx.com.au/webmcq/servlet/com.webmcq.glossary.Glossary?cid=0&alt=1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 47000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.