What in reality just changed?, page-17

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Could you imagine the outrage if Ireland refused to abide by their referendum on SSM? Or if Australian politicians thumbed their noses at the plebiscite? I bet Dex would be would be outraged at the duplicitous nature of politicians and eagle would be calling the politicians Nazis.

But no, eagle calls the voters Nazis (typical well worn tactic for those who don't get their way) and I can't help but feel as though Dex is not a Brexit fan, therefore the buck is passed from politicians hijacking democracy to lay some of the blame on older Brexiteers who aren't "the future" of the country. Dex does make a good argument as far as the mess that UK politics but "parliament is hopelessly divided" is not good enough. I doubt too many people would cop "parliament is hopelessly divided" after a referendum on SSM and rightly so. We would see riots in the street full of violence. Some on the political aisle only like democracy when it suits.

Ironic isn't it that the one calling people Nazis is really the nazi or fascist.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.