TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

What IP does TV2U own?, page-3

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    So if my research is correct what appears to have happened in my eyes, is firstly:

Talico was formed after tv2u
    all the staff who apparently worked for tv2 were working for talico(Ivan confirm this from staff messages)
    Talico were receiving consultancy fees and also in my opinion receiving funds from tv2 under the guise of "research and development". These staff include Liaqyat, Shelley kier and multiple others who weren't listed under the salary section of the financials and all the salaries that were there equalled the amount spent on wages for tv2.
    The work was completed and then Nick sold their work(paid for by tv2) back to tv2 even though it's pretty much worthless(independent auditors report)
    The company is suspended for 12 months Nick continues to be paid 350k plus bonuses and Talico also receives a further 500k in the last quarter.........

Nick buys all the work back for $1 once he stuffs it up. ( This is hugely relevant because at any point in time he can decide it's too hard to deal with the ASX and holders, he is the CEO after all and the only continuous staff member from inception, everyone else left for a reason???))

im not sure about you all, but I see at least a few to be asked here. Clearly without tv2 opening up their books(which the ASX may now be doing) it's impossible to confirm, but even blind Freddy can see there are some insane conflicts if interest here.

This is my opinion, however I do have plenty to back up my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.