ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Dude, i aint an expert either but see what the market does and...

1. 2,677 Posts.
    Dude, i aint an expert either but see what the market does and how some other players like to explain or justify valuations. was in FWL and BRM and few others that were 'advertisied' as undervalued and made some money. But I have also learnt that is just as important to get out some and the reasons why they were 'advertised'

As to my posts i try to provide a basis so that others can correct me if i have made incorrect assumptions or to provide a discussion.

As to the price it will end up on announcmeent is all in the lack of the market and what they think and the willingness to sell etc etc.

As i indicated in other posts, the RS report is the easy bit, the hard bit is to determine the price to sell. $1.50 for some, $2 for others, me over the $4, close to the $5. However, this will all chnage as the market take ELK under it wing. Fear will come in as will greed and desire. BRM as an example started off a little slow only to accelerate going to $3, before stabilising at the $1.80-$2.00 market.

it would be shame to sell at 41.50 only to see it go to $5.50 or see it go to $5.50 only to see it stabilise around $4.50.

As they say everything counts in large amounts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.