88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

What is 88's Future, page-11

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    I am no longer in 88e having got out when the going was still good. I have still followed 88e as i was in it from the early days when i was buying at .007, unfortunately it is back there again now. Despite getting out i was hoping it would come good as it has been an interesting story and attracted some pretty good guys here on hotcopper who i have learnt a lot from and i wanted everyone to get rich.
    I was someone what alarmed after the announcement they released saying they passed the level where “charlie” was and didn’t mention anything about oil traces.
    I think from here 88e needs a change of management including duster dave. Need also to replace all the geologists and hire some one who knows about oil. Sort out yukon and drill it. Also drill Alpha.
    I would say 88e has used up all its possibilities of future farm in partners as all credibility is now gone and they will be seen as amateurs by the rest of the industry.
    Gas prospect may be good but no pipeline or infrastructure - will cost a fortune to get going.
    The dreaded “Consolidation” will have to happen and it will be big ( at least 100:1) as without it CR’s will be ridiculous.
    I can honestly see this company grinding to a halt while management find ways to extend their lifestyle to use the remaining cash. Its very sad how this has all gone and Paul B would be an angry man looking down on this mess.
    I wish you all luck weather you stay or leave and hope you can recoup your losses elsewhere. I left 88e in profit but made the mistake of getting into another oil/gas company which i now suspect will be a dog as well. Have learnt a lot though and had a lot of fun. Now turning to ‘safer’ shares.
    Good luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.