IMM 1.27% 40.0¢ immutep limited

Just an observation. Would not the 7c referred under the spp be...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Just an observation. Would not the 7c referred under the spp be representative of the discounted price to market price to attract capital required by the company. The price obviously could not be set higher than the market price as no-one would take it it up if that was the case.

Today the market was willing to pay up to 19.5c and the volume weighted average price would be around 17.5c. If for example a spp was to be conducted now the price would be set at a small discount to the volume weighted average price in recent times.

Given how the market is valuing the stock at the moment on significant turnover I would expect that any favourable decision on orphan status would see a spike in the sp. As to what level I have no idea. Further given the high interest in the shares recently it is difficult to predict what the market will trend the shares up to. Most posters appear to agree orphan status would result in some sort of sp spike so it would not surprise me that as we get closer to a decision the sp may continue to trend higher. Just my thoughts and lol I hope those thoughts turn into reality.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $1.240M 3.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 56129 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 1649 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.