GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

wrong question.What is a fair price for a 100% take-over? would...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    wrong question.
    What is a fair price for a 100% take-over? would be the correct question. A 51% share is totally unacceptable.

Two years ago Thuthuka was willing to pay .55$/share just for a 25% stake in the Kanyika project. This offer was based on dramatically lower comodity prices, unfavourable sentiment and without any REE credits from Machinga and other projects - and as I mentioned for 25% in a project.
    If you adapt that to the current conditions you'll be easily above 1.00$/share just for the Kanyika project. If you add like .20$/share for the other projects; I assume that 1.25$/share is a take over price I would start to think about a sale of my shares.

If ECE is just interested in the Kanyika project why not selling a 50% stake in this project. This would leave us in a driver's seat for the company.

The circumstance that such option is not even considered by Mark and his Chinese friends leads me to the only conclusion that ECE is just about to shelve the project regardless of our interests in the company. The 48m$ ECE is about to pay will be easily leak out the company. I have zero confidence in a Chinese company that doesn't reveal it's interests and that doesn't explain me why not just investing in a project.

Further it is quiet interesting that the paid (by GBE) so called 'research report' by RCR documents the theft of our means. It's a big miracle to me that the target price of GBE was dropped from 1.25A$ (in October 2010) to just .61$ (end of February 2011). This means to me that the research company - that is paid be GBE - stated that there is no positive effect with the ECE deal. It's quite funny how eager RCR was to "work down the price target". There has been no adaption of the commodity prices been refelcted in the Feb2011 update, no positive outlook for Niob has been reflected and last but not least the exchange ratio A$/US$ has been adapted by just 2 points from .80 -> .82 although the current ratio stands at 1.02 with no positive outlook for the US economy and its currence. It is pretty obvious that GBE has a vital interest to downwrite the value of our company. Shame on you Mark for this obvious activities and for not providing us with explanations on the background of the ECE deal.

source recent RCR report disclaimer/disclosure
    Globe Metals & Mining Limited commissioned RCR to compile this report. In consideration, RCR received a cash consultancy fee of less than A$15,000. RCR may receive referral fees from issuing companies or their advisors in respect of investors that RCR refers to companies looking to raise capital. Those fees vary, but are generally between 0 - 1% of the value of capital raised from referrals made by RCR. RCR received referral fees in relation to recent capital raisings for Globe Uranium Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.