KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

what is a fair price

1. 55 Posts.
    I am not sure where to start to work this out. I have a belief, like most others, that KIM is worth much more than 70c.

Is there anyone on this site who can work it out or provide a basic formula? The only clue I have is based on advice to pay no more for each share than 10% of the total resource value divided by the number of shares.

It strikes me as incongruos and highly inappropriate to create a value per share based on the current market SP. Especially of course when the SP can be manipulated so dramatically as we have seen here.

The real value has to be in the resource and infrastructure, and a bit on top for potential.

It should not matter that KIM management MIGHT be having financial troubles bringing the resource to its potential. Management incompetence or money raising abilities should not be a factor in valuing the asset for the the purpose of a takeover.

Shareholders are being duped I believe, but I still can not work out why. I am still having trouble thinking of anything other than share price manipualtion, complicity of major players and inappropriate offer price calculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.