what is a good income these days, page-27

1. 1,140 Posts.
    complaining about 200k not being enough is absolutely absurd, and would definately not be someone within my inner circle of friends. that person must have their head so far up the u know what that everytime he/she talks people look at eachother thinking how much of an idiot that person is. one reason i say this is because we know someone similar, under different circumstances, but only talks about where they have been and all the things they have bought recently. what irritates me more is the fact of how easy this person got to where they are with their small business that it was practically handed to them. im a 4th year apprentice plumber and i get 700 a week, comes to about 40k a year after tax, and my fiance gets similar money. with a family on our salaries, which is basically what alot of outer suburb families are on you really do need to watch your money. but life isnt easy and you just need to get on with things. either work 9-5 and retire at 50 or invest/open your own business to get some real money.

ive always thought for the majority of people that you will never get rich working for someone else, but 200k a year has me doubting LOL! the person is obviously complaining because they are completely living above their own needs..

anfeRnI**

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.