APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

what is a good price?, page-50

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    u812,

A little contradiction on your part there mate.

For, in you original post you wrote:

" this with you after the 3rd quater is over and imho the s.p. will be around 8c"

And, in this post of yours you wrote:

"" If i thought for one moment that apg would not be above 6c by yrs end.""

So, according to your predictions, we have two separate dates with an sp prediction of totally different figures/amounts.
    On the first one we have that you predict the sp to be at 8 cents after the third quarter, and on the second one we have another prediction from you stating that the sp will be at 6 cents by year's end. Three months in between with a 2 cents difference.

Without offence mate, maybe a little more thought should be paid before pressing that "POST MESSAGE" button. For, this is what happens when one doesn't do so.

I wish all the good luck in the World with your predictions for, if they come to fruition I will be better off than what I am now. I really do. But, there is no way known that I am going to throw one more cent into this thing. Not one. No would I dream of doing so either. Apparently you are more ballsey than what I am.

Just in case you forgot. Did you remember that we have a litigation and a Court case with Kronos coming up, and when no one knows what the outcome will be.?? I haven't!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.