APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

what is a good price?, page-57

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    u812,

There are more twists and turns in that post of yours, that in an hill claim. Along of course with a few hggod baitys in order to push your own barrow.

You are writing:

""you are the problem not f/t""

Where and why I am a problem. Is it because I call it like it is and because I don't want to wear rosed coloured glasses, or is it because you are of the belief that what a few posters here are the cause of APG's demise. Dream on mate for, that is a real fallacy. Like the sp being at 8cents in a few months form now.
    If you are of the belief that what a few posters are writing in an open forum the likes of HC, will control the sp of a Company, well mate, what hope is there.

""try being a man and accept the decisions you make""

I am a man and I never made excuses for my BAD INVESTMENTS THE LIKES OF APG. Especially when I was foolish enough to follow the baseless and constant rampings there were posted here on an ongoing basis. As such, I have accepted that I was wrong in investing in APG, and I am now saying (see my previous post), that I am not going to spend another cent, in this company, NOT ONE, and that I am very disappointed with that long bow string that they have drawn over the years. I even lost count of the many years that we have been waiting for this thing to bring home the bacon. Isn't that accepting the decision.??
    In the meantime I am warning others to be more careful of what they read in these Forums. Especially when there could be some serious traders that are in and out more times than not while doing their usual P&D's.
    As such if you are to understand what I have written, I have accepted my own decision and I am acting accordingly. NOT ONE CENT MORE!!!

Just go back through my post and tell me who was right in calling what would happen with our sp quite sometime ago, AND WHO WAS WRONG. I will await your response.

""i believe apg will take off once we have commissioning results""

We have heard this same story for years and nothing came of it. I hope that you are right because, as I have made it known in the past, I will be selling like a flash as soon as it will reach a price that I am happy with. But, how many times have we heard it all before.??

""apg have a great legal team
    i am sure they will handle kronos
    this is an australian court not an american court
    and do not forget apg has a counter claim go go apg""

I cannot agree or disagree with that comment.

All I have to add to that, (which you seem to intentionally leave out), is that when one goes to Court, regardless as to where that Court Case is going to be heard, one has to go with two bags. One for paying out, and one to collect. More times than not though, one will always come out worse off by having to pay something even if he/she wins. Rest assured of that.
    To be sure that we are going to win, like you are trying hard to convince us, IMHO it is foolish indeed. Obviously you don't know how the Courts system works in Australia, and obviously you don't realise that there would have had to be a solid reason for Kronos to drag us in there. Plus of course you seem to forget that Kronos have bigger balls than us, much much bigger, and where they can afford any Lawyers, Barristers, SC's and even QC's that they choose. That IMHO can play heavily towards the result decision. Not always, but sometime it can.
    As for Kronos lodging a counter claim, well mate it is my opinion that it is the usual tit for tat affair. It is not unusual in these circumstances that a defendant will lodge a counter claim. It is then up to the sitting Judge to decide if that course of action is to be pursued or not, or for the Legal Teams to reach a solution that is suitable to both parties.

Finally as for ""GO GO APG"", we have been going with and for APG for umpteen years. "BACKWARDS THOUGH". PERIOD!!!

Thanks for the baits, but no thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.