88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Hi Rye... My humble opinion is that the decision for some people...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Rye...

My humble opinion is that the decision for some people to stay out comes down to patience. We all know that the SP will rise and rise incredibly quickly toward the drilling of Icewine #2. Some short term traders think there money is better off elsewhere in the mean time and then they come back to 88 at a later date.

I honestly believe that all the downrampers, shite talkers and negative nancies see the value in this stock. This is evidenced by the fact that these non holders still check in everyday to put in their 2 cents. I mean I know we are a pretty good bunch of LTH's in this forums and the posts are usually entertaining but seriously if they think that this stock is not worth holding then why would they be here?

I know there is the thought out there that these clowns get there jollies off of downramping a company to annoy the LTH's. Well whilst that may be true and if it is I feel sorry for these posters. I think the real reason they spend so much time on a stock that "Is going nowhere" is that they actually desperately want to be onboard. They just do not have the patience to see it out and as a result they will miss the boat. Sure they may ride a wave now and then on the back of an announcement but they will miss the 88e Cruise liner on the horizon.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.871K 1.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
237 229711066 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 542559084 199
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.