For those that are commenting of closing the gap. Can you...

1. 100 Posts.
    For those that are commenting of closing the gap.

Can you explain to me why when I walked into houses in Port Hedland, WA, I found sharks hanging in cupboards drying out. Why walls had horizontal rings of blood sprayed around the walls from hanging kangaroos from the fan and bleeding them.

Why the family I lived with had to pick up the aboriginals from there home, often waiting 30minutes for them to actually get into the vehicle, and the have to come behind them and redo all the cleaning work because it was done so poorly. But they had job security because the employer gets $10000 tax deduction for employing them.

WHy i have aboriginal friend who are happy to publicly use colourful language to describe many aboriginal people.

Why I have aboginal friend who recieved $$ from a Native Title claim even though he was whiter than I and was only contacted because his family was doing the r'ring around'making sure everyone had there name on the registry to get the $$.

I don't need to go on with what I have seen and lived with. My experiences have not tainted my friendships with aboriginals that I already know or am introduced to.

Needless to say that all the help in the world is afforded to our 'aboriginals' but there comes a point where we say this money handout is working or it isn't.

At what time does it become the responsibility of the individuals who are recieving the money

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.