NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

What is an annual report?

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    A fair few of you either have no idea what the annual report should contain (for some reason expecting it to tell us something we don't already know), or a just downramping to try get yourself a better entry.

Just a reminder of what an annual report is:

An annual report is a comprehensive report on a company's activities throughout the preceding year. Annual reports are intended to give shareholders and other interested people information about the company's activities and financial performance.

You'll note that it is a report on the PRECEDING year, or the year which we've already been told most things about (i.e. there were the RTO costs, the plant & equipment costs, new warehouse/factory costs).

You'll also know if you've been here more than 24hrs that a lot of the action has happened SINCE 30 June 2020, meaning that will all be reporting in the next annual report, along with the next 4 quarterly reports.

If anyone was expecting something more from the annual report, either you probably shouldn't be investing or you're delusional.

As for it coming out after market on a Friday, who cares.. its not a release of some unexpected news... and as someone said in the other thread, it's probably better for us long term holders that it did, otherwise there's this fresh group of numpties panicking over NOTHING.

Anyway, I look forward to Tuesdays webinar, that should give anyone lacking confidence to keep holding.. not that they can announce major news there but I suspect we'll get a hint of what's happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.