LNN lion nathan limited

The share price has gone down so much for this share which is...

1. 191 Posts.
    The share price has gone down so much for this share which is really unusual. My guess for the opening price is correct and it went south instead of north. I sold the shares at $8.01 this morning. This is the second time in this week I got out before the price dived. Always looking at the volume and opening price. I have noticed if the share's indicative price is higher than yesterday's closing price with high buying volume. The stock will start to run fast,otherwise, it will go down soon after it's slightest run. And another thing if you want to get the shares at the opening price as you know it is going to run fast, you put 3 to 5 cents higher than the indicative price. On the other hand, if you think the share price is going to dive and you want to sell at the opening price, you put 3 to 5 cents less than the indicative price. So you can sell the stock faster. The indicative price is more accurate one minute before the opening time. Just an ideas if you are looking for short term trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.