LNN lion nathan limited

look, in a cr@p market, every fundy and many pro investors need...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    look, in a cr@p market, every fundy and many pro investors need a share like LNN as a pure defensive

If sentiment changes to very negative again, thisll just get higher coz ppl want value and certainty of earnings in bad economic times. Thats a fact.

yep same thingo happened with CCL back in feb this year i believe afte they paid their divvy - people abondoned it, but within a month it roared back up

I suspect same or similar thing will happen with LNN. It just paid a divvy and wont be paying one for a while ala CCL in feb, so ppl took profits to invest elsewhere in riskier assets

When the markets got all NEGATIVE again, CCL kept going UP when the market was falling like a knife. Same with LNN!

Within a month itll be back up ala CCL, unless another bid keeps it within this band with resistence at circa $8.10

time will tell, but u cant bet against a stock like LNN in bad economic times!

itll be back ala CCL came back earlier this year after ppl sold it off after dividend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.