AKM 0.00% 30.0¢ aspire mining limited

Its outlined basically in the LOI announcement. Commercial terms...

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    Its outlined basically in the LOI announcement. Commercial terms I would assume are still being discussed and I am sure there is commercial confidentiality in place of sorts. By the look of the SP movement and almost 100mil of shares being turned over in the last few days there is something definitely going on in the background.

There is also a timeline graph here:

http://www.aspiremininglimited.com/...first stage feasibility study to commence.pdf

"The CDB Expression of Interest confirms that subject to CDB being satisfied with the first stage of the Bankable Feasibility Study for the Erdenet to Ovoot Railway, CDB intends to provide a non-binding term sheet in relation to the provision of a long term debt facility to Northern Railways to fund up to 75% of the EPC contract cost of that project. Any such non-binding term sheet from CDB is expected to outline the conditions that CDB requires to be satisfied before it will provide a binding debt facility to Northern Railways, including conditions relating to the raising of sufficient equity capital by Northern Railways, the provision of a suitable security package, obtaining any further approvals required from the Mongolian Government and meeting the conditions precedent outlined in the Erdenet to Ovoot Concession Agreement."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $86.71K 293.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47947 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 40174 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.