BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

As a follow-up to my recent analysis of take-over target AOP...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    As a follow-up to my recent analysis of take-over target AOP versus BDC; it looks like Gold Road Resources (GOR) has lost out to Ramelius (RMS) who now has about 47.5% of AOP.

GOR has since come out saying they are still on the lookout for "low risk opportunities in tier one locations." My humble interpretation is, in and around Kalgoorlie, WA. Their September quarterly report points out that they have $123.5mio cash or cash equivalents with no drawn down debt on their bank facilities.

BDC market cap on Friday was about $111mio.

Another one on the prowl after recently selling prospective gold areas to Evolution mining for about $400mio and has $771mio cash and bullion in the bank (but does have $262 drawn down bank debt facilities) is NST. Their mill can process refractory ore.

Another one, C/- of Wombat2 is Norton Gold Fields project can do the refractory and low-grade resources utilisation project of Norton Gold Fields project, the GS refractory project shall be upgraded based on the existing Paddington Mill. The construction shall increase its capacity by 1.5 million tonnes/year, and the adaptability in ore processing will be enhanced. It is expected to complete construction and commence production in July 2021, and maintain production of 5-6 tonnes of gold in Paddington Mill; the Binduli low-grade 15 million tonnes/year heap leaching project will be constructed in phases, of which the first phase of the Binduli North project is expected to complete construction and commence production in March 2022. After the completion of all construction of the project, a maximum of approximately 7 tonnes of gold can be produced during a year in full production. (this one in Chinese backed I am advised and is about 4.5km south of BDC).

Now I have no idea if any of these companies are interested in BDC but any of these 3, GOR, NST and Norton's have the capability to takeover and process BDC's JORC resource.

This again is just my superficial research from ASX notices and media comments by these 3 companies. So do your own research and make up your own mind and where BDC goes from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.