EGR 2.13% 9.2¢ ecograf limited

What is 'Battery Recycling'?, page-13

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    @Wilma85 @unicrumba @Surfguy

WOW ! what an effort to create such a wonderful resource on ALL THINGS BATTERY RECYCLING and especially the bit where GRAPHITE recycling is not attempted by anyone...

I am sure no one wanted to throw away graphite credits into the junk when it is recyclable... I am told it is not an easy process and hence not attempted... getting 80% recycled is considered "good enough" and "commercially viable"...

but EGR has hit the sweet spot with this project IMO... so we can "sell" this tech to all recyclers out there and in the future or we can recycle it for them...

can someone imagine the $$$ figure of such a business IF & WHEN viable and implemented? That would be definitely more than the 15c ticker price we saw EGR close on Friday... and this is ONE OF OUR PROJECT and not THE project... Wow, makes it easy to sit on my EGR shares for a bit longer now to get the best out of all the deals...

I would recommend this thread to all those interested in EGR and / or battery recycling for a read... as a tiny investor, this is all I need to know about this project...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.