GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The world is now more controlled by fear greed, rumors than it...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    The world is now more controlled by fear greed, rumors than it is by reason and logic. In 2019 there is a degree for supermarket shelf stacking. A dumb down world.
    Auto makers are racing against one another for EV market share. Chinese government backed companies are locking in supply for 3 years before production. Some how there is an oversupply and price crash.
    The two bears Mcbank and MS are both trying to expand in china, the country where the oversupply story originate are also trying to lock in supply from all over the world. What a coincidence. A few years back there was the oversupply story of iron ore, yet the chinese buy enough ore each year to build a bridge from sydney to perth.
    Ausbil is an American based company in NY. Any chinese attempt of a T/O is not going to happen. AT is well aware of whats happening. My avatar is not quite western either.
    My grandfather taught us as kids. The chinese always drop prices when they want to take control. Anything they try to take control of will rise many folds. Many don't realize until they have lost in the process. Aways remember the asset replacement value and never go by what the Chinese may offer. They are everyone's friend but never keep any.
    Galaxy has been a target from china since the converter was sold. The only reason they have not controlled the assets is AT. If you make a loss in lithium, that money has gone to china for them to buy cheap resources, businesses and properties.
    When I had a Huawei device, Chinese web sites would pop up and friends from Beijing would try to contact, which I never knew. This what you are up against.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.