GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What is behind our Galaxy's falling share price?, page-16

1. 3,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    "petroleum companies don't want lithium to be successful but it's the way of the future"

I read a news article from Belgium yesterday. They were commenting a survey of people's choice of next car (to buy).
    It showed that 70% of the respondent wanted their next car to be an electric one assuming that (a) purchase and running price was comparable or better than diesel/petrol, (b) autonomy would approach what diesel/petrol car offer today and (c) recharging would be as easy as it is to refill today. 
    I believe constructors are working towards (a) and (b) and authorities are working towards (c).

I asked my teenage kids (boy 13 and girl 16) what first car they'd buy and both of them looked at me like I'm a total idiot and said "EV of course, duh"

Petrol companies will be unable to change that. You'll always have a bunch of big guns small c... who need to show a huge SUV that pollutes the world (I think we have a few of them on here) and who would never switch to electric (although, never say never), but they will become marginalized very soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.