GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What is behind our Galaxy's falling share price?, page-162

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    I'm not sure if I'm more intelligent @Frankhope but I have studied the behaviour of our short-selling adversaries..These parasites operate like mosquitoes..hiding in the shadows..their preferred method of attack is by surprise..They're not showing their hand right-now..Looking back to the price-spike upwards from $2.72 to $3.07 upon POSCO deal-confirmation announcement, they began their selling after the frenzied buyers (who'd driven the price up) paused for breath..and they sure piled on the short selling..by surprise and in volume..There'll be a short cover-rally and the buying volume increase will be revealed when that comes..they'll rely on us details investors to join the buying at the top of the next rally, so they can repeat the cycle..when retail buyers pause for breath again..Better to do our buying now, while SP is under $2 and deprive them of short-cover opportunity in the process..Why pay them more than we should, to top-up our holdings..buy in the troughs folks Starve them at both ends

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.