GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What is behind our Galaxy's falling share price?, page-18

1. 13,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4577
    They are in fact quite rare given there are thousands of Companies, that's not to say it doesn't happen but let's get back to GLX and IMO there is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happening, prices were pushed high a year ago through high prices for Lithium and hype, the reverse is currently in progress.

1: GLX and most other Lithium stocks and many other commodity stocks have been hammered, perhaps all their boards are crooks.

2: Lithium is off it's highs.

3: Sentiment is off it's highs

4: The market in general is off it's highs.

5: Stocks generally go up when there are consistantly more buyers than sellers and vise versa, in quiet times they tend to drift lower...at the moment there is no consistent or strong buying..

6: The main growth engines for GXY going forward are quite a long way from producing income.

7: What is fair value for GXY as it stands now given #6 ?..there is obviously no consistent and strong buying saying they are undervalued at least in the short term.

8: Any real boom in the use of Lithium is probably 2-3 years away IMO and for traders that's a lifetime...however GXY are in a very good position to capitalise on that in the long term...

9: If you think our board is full of crooks I suggest you take it up with them first, before posting this sort of unsubstantiated speculation on an internet traders chatsite...let me know how you get on ...

I'm sure there is plenty more but the gist of the above is that share prices go up and down , largely related to sentiment in the sector , market in general and earnings..

The vast majority of boards and Management take their responsibilities very seriously...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.