GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What is behind our Galaxy's falling share price?, page-223

1. 13,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8439
    No I sure didn't.

But, it is clear what is going on. It is almost funny actually. It shows what you can do with a bit (lot) of money and power and influence.
    The long term potential hasn't changed. It has actually improved. The price that the currently-traded shares are being bought and sold for do not really represent the value of the company.
    No one is having my parcel for single digits, and none of the substantial holders are running for cover either.

This oversimplification of what is going on by the likes of the downramper club - that the price must drop because it has dropped - is a joke. Carrying on about fundamentals as though we are some doomed business... Lol.

The simple fact is that all it would take is one person with a lot of coin to send this on an uphill rampage. If I had 200mil I could do it myself.
    Oh the market is telling us... Blah blah... Whatever.

Fact is, shorts have increased dramatically over the past year or so. Iirc by about 40 million shares!! Who else has had 10% of their register "fakely" sold off in that period? It wasn't all holders leaving because they want out, it was/is traders trying to flip for pips, knowing they can trigger stops and convince the sheep to sell too!

The BEST and UNDENIABLE aspect of all this "price action" is that it is UNSUSTAINABLE...!!
    We aren't going bust.
    EVs aren't going away.
    The exponential curve of disruptive transformation is ahead of us.

So, all it is doing for those of us who aren't forced out, is providing more opportunity for another bite. Another chance to take advantage of the global shift of our generation.

It is terrible for those who are forced out.
    It is terrible for us losing money on paper in the meantime, and causing some of us to question our investments unnecessarily imo in this case.

The rules allow them to do it.
    Those rules shouldn't be there imo because they create an uneven playing field from what I can tell.
    In any case, DYOR and trust in that research. Don't listen to the traders unless you want to trade for pips too... They are in it to milk it up and down, regardless of the business and with no regard for anything but the value of their trading account.

Good luck to the long term holders here. I still sleep easy and can only laugh at the temporary carnage that we see before us. Imo there is far far more upside than downside, and I continue to accumulate when funds allow. I am confident that I will thank my younger self in a few years from now.

Remember, it's about the future. If your horizon is days then yes, be nervous! If your horizon is aligned somewhat with a reasonable timeframe for real growth of the business, then all good imo.

DYOR
    Not advice

Btw I sure hope there is some unexpected catalyst that fries a lot of these short gamblers.

Cheers
    Last edited by GCar: 31/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.