GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

No Worries Little Brother, . post something constructive instead...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    No Worries Little Brother, . post something constructive instead of kicking people when they are down. I can't pick stocks that go from zero to hero in 2-3 months but I have an AMAZING track record picking stocks that go from small to large in 3-5 years, and it all boils down to fundamentals and market growth potential.

Have a shop around, Every car manufacturer is stocking the pipeline with EV's and what makes the best battery? Lithium, and why, batteries have to be made of metal, Lithium is the lightest metal, The heavier the car is the more power is required to push it along.

Lithium is also incredibly abundant. PLS, GXY and others are going for a song right now, because the big boys want to establish a beachhead and control it like they do Oil, Gas and other resources so they are employing HFT, Short Attacks, and every dirty trick in the book to free up and push down those shares so they can be hoovered up and they can make a killing.

Oh and don't worry about me, I am up on GXY as I sold out in August after holding on for nearly 3 years. But I watch and I wait....for my next entry point with my lil Warchest at the ready.

Hold fast, she will come right...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.